Friday, October 30, 2020

Autumn Home- The Bedroom

I really do live a beautiful part of the country/world for all things Autumn. Maybe the fact that I am getting older has something to do with my growing fondness of the season or maybe it's just because this year has been so crazy that I am looking for some comfort and coziness. 

Whatever the reason, I decided to add a little Fall to my bedroom this year. This is not a grand master bedroom with an en suite and sitting area, it's just a bedroom. I usually do not seasonally decorate the bedroom, except a small tree at Christmas, but this year is different, right? My favorite flannel sheets were on sale (and I had a coupon) so I bought two sets to mix and match. A duvet cover with shams from Home Goods and a gray quilted coverlet with matching shams add to the comfort and cozy factor. That was the base layer that will not change much throughout the fall and winter. A couple touches of orange was all the room needed to make it fall-like.




    
As you can see, I took these photos on a bright sunny day but today it is snowing. I think I might indulge a bit and crawl back into this cozy bed with a good book and cup of tea. 


                                                      Til next time... 

Joining these link parties:




2 comments:

  1. Your Autumn themed bedroom is beautiful Jolena. Thank you for sharing it at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete