Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Traditional Home Makeover-Family Room (Part 8)

We have finally reached the end of this makeover! Yes, it has been a month since I showed the items that I was going to put into the family room (the final room) in this makeover. I have no excuse for the delay other than Summer happened and that means I was at the beach. You've been so patient with me... thanks for waiting.

 Our goal was to incorporate much of the old furniture into a new, fresher color scheme. Lighten and brighten and keep it liveable-that was the desire when we started. Starting at the entryway and taking you through the entire first floor space in previous posts has left us with the family room. In the last post I showed the products we used in this space and provided links to find the items we used. So, without further adieu, here is the finished product.

A reminder of what the room looked like when we began:



And without further ado, the finished product:























So, there it is-all done. The family has been enjoying this space all summer while I ran off to the beach.

If you've been following along during this whole process-bless your heart! You are a patient person and I am glad you hung in there with me. If you're new here I am so glad you stopped by and spent some time with me today. Please consider following along on Facebook or Instagram or by signing up for notifications of new posts in the column to the right.

Just because I have been slow in posting doesn't mean I've not been busy around the house so come back soon to see what I've been up to.

                                                                   Blessings, 
                                                                       Jolena 
Joining these parties:
Katherine's Corner. Life With Lorelai, The Pin Junkie

4 comments:

  1. I love your new curtains/ drape panels also rug choice since I like all thing blue and white

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fabric was purchased online and woman the homeowner found on Etsy sewed them for us. Links can be found in the previous post. Thanks for spending time with me today and for the kindness.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful makeover! Thanks for sharing at TFT!https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/summer-to-fall-decorating-ideas-at-thursday-favorite-things/

    ReplyDelete