Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Christmas In The Kitchen 2020

For many people the heart of the home is the kitchen. It is where everyone seems to gather and during these times when gathering is more difficult I am missing it. To add a little magic I put twinkle lights in the swags above the windows. 

THEY ARE REMOTE CONTROLLED! 










This is probably as clean as my kitchen will be for the next several weeks but that's okay. 

There is baking to do, gifts to bake and send out from this kitchen. I'm looking forward to Christmas morning, cinnamon rolls, time with my family and an earnest focus on why we can celebrate in the midst of what has been an unusual year. 

Praying that your reason for celebrating is wrapped around the One who was the 
greatest gift ever given. 
Jesus.


Linking to these parties:

8 comments:

  1. It certainly is. Love the lights in the swags, they make quite the statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, sweet one. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  2. Your kitchen looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the twinkle lights too. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful space with the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and for the kind words. I love seeing what others link up at your parties!

      Delete
  3. Your kitchen is gorgeous! It reminds me of my own -- only nicer lol Those twinkle lights really do the trick. It's all so festive! Wishing you a blessed and relaxing Christmas holiday. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. Pinned! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so festive and lovely.
    Christmas blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for spending time with me today. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete