Friday, February 21, 2014

Jumping In!

My first blog post! I am a little apprehensive. The blog-world can be a scary place for novices and I am about as green as you can get. Sure, I have read my share of blogs but this is a whole 'nother thing. I don't know yet what I will be sharing. I do have some preliminary thoughts about homeschooling, homemaking, decorating, crafting, renovating, family, marriage and my faith. Sounds like a lot, I know.  I had read that you should have a clear direction for your blog but that was months ago and I am still a little foggy on the particulars so I decided that if I don't just start it will never happen. For now, I would like to at least document some renovations that will be going on in our home over the next couple months. Beyond that, who can say? Here we go.........

1 comment: